Friday 4th May
Bury Songwriters Competition FINAL
It's now the 10th anniversary of the Bury Songwriters Competition, which aims to give exposure and a creative outlet for Songwriters and performers in the East Anglia region!
This years competition will take place at The Hunter Club on the following dates:
Heat 1 - Wednesday 4th April
Heat 2 - Wednesday 11th April
Heat 3 - Wednesday 18th April
Heat 4 - Wednesday 25th April
(The Green Room - Free Entry)
THE FINAL - Friday 4th May
(The Main Hall - Ticketed Event)
Our judges will be marking 1-10 on the following categories:
- Musical and Songwriting Ability
- Each act plays 2 songs on the night.
- 1 warm up song and 1 competition song.
- The competition entry song HAS to be the same song in the heat and the final. However they may change the warm up song from the heat to the final.
- 1 act from each heat will go through to the final.
- 2 Wildcards will be chosen to go through to the final (Best of the rest).
- 7 Acts will be on at the final.
- One Headline act for the final
- Their will be one headline act for each heat as well.